Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Japanese Sewing Book


I did it! I did it! My gosh I bought it! I bought a Japanese Sewing Book from yesasia.com. I've been dying to get some inspiration from patterns and finally after a night of scouring on-line stores and checking out other blogs I made my decision. My book should arrive some time early July and I just can't wait. I guess it will give me time to buy materials which isn't a bad thing. As soon as I saw her face I knew it was the book to buy. She reminds me of my little one.

Oh and thanks to Jade for suggestion I make this top from the fabric in the below post. She's so talented. Will do my best Jade. Oh so many projects to start... I'm tickled pink.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Kim! And I've got that craft book, already earmarked a pattern. Isn't it great?!

    ReplyDelete

Oh you are so sweet! I really appreciate that you take the time to shout out to me! I love reading every comment but I am hopeless at replying. Thanks for stopping by and come back again.