Friday, February 12, 2010

Life... 4months later



Where did the time go?



In perspective... she's such a small thing (on my baby quilt) but a big part of our lives.
4months ago I was so blessed to have given birth to her.



I can say that I wouldn't be the same without her.
She's definately tested my limits as a parent. In the end, love wins.
It should. It's a great feeling to cherish someone and be loved unconditionally.

Happy Valentines for tomorrow. Hug your kids and get spoiled by your partner. You deserve it.

3 comments:

  1. Happy valentine's day Kim! Enjoy the day with your lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee she has grown fast - hope your loving every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie and love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Oh you are so sweet! I really appreciate that you take the time to shout out to me! I love reading every comment but I am hopeless at replying. Thanks for stopping by and come back again.