I've been tagged by Cherri over at CherriBerri to reveal some True Facts about myself.
The rules are below:
Thank the person who gave you the award: Thankyou Cherri.
Post ten honest facts about yourself.
Pass the award on to seven others.
1. I hated Computer Science at school but my past two jobs are computer related and I love it so much.
2. I do not have a green thumb although I wish I did. In fact I can kill a plant within a week and forget I even owned it. I started some seedlings recently but haven't transferred them to a bigger pot yet. They are still alive as we speak... maybe there's some hope for me yet.
3. I really enjoy having 7 sisters and wished I could see them more often.
4. I love children but 3 is enough for now and we will try for our last one in the future. That is if I haven't lost my sanity by then.
5. I am a procrastinator. If I don't write it down I'll just forget to do it.
6. I met hubby at work and we didn't talk to each other for the first year until he had to help me. We fell head over heels and I believe it was destiny. Sometimes we do finish off each other's sentences.. (giggle).
7. I use to be able to read Greek when I studied it in the 5th and 6th grade. I would love to be a linguist.
8. I am still learning to be a housewife and tidy up the house!
9. I am a sucker for romance movies and I use to read a lot of science fiction.
10. I'm so proud of my children and the life I have with my family. We are very blessed and I try to remember that every day.
I'll add one more that I've just thought of. It's actually a quote that I read recently which I LOVE:
"A rich man is not one who owns the most, he is the one who needs the least" - Anon.
I'm not going to tag anyone since I've spent a fair amount of precious time on the computer already while bub is in my lap peacefully sleeping.
I hope you are having a great week so far. We're slowly getting there. Just taking it one day at a time. Soon enough I'll be back in business in no time.