Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little Projects for Little People



I love this baby beanie. I bought the pattern book from Sandra Rose years ago on ebay.
This is the Eyelet beanie and it's so easy to make. I love how it looks like little diamonds.
I started it a few nights ago and while I dislike the long wait to see the midwife at the hospital it actually gives me time to knit. (I also finished hubby's Irish Hiking Scarf a while ago).



I am so spoilt! My prize has arrived from Nicole of Our Cozy Nest. Thankyou so much!
As much as I hate to cut beautiful fabric I will put these to good use. For now they will be admired in my stash.


The bassinet and cot are set-up, bags are packed and clothes washed so it's now just a waiting game. I hope bub arrives next week because my other two arrived in my 39th week.
So if I don't post next week or after that you will know something is up...


I'm terribly excited.

1 comment:

  1. sending you positive birthing vibes kim!

    Love the wee lil baby beanie so sweet xxx
    and congrats on that great giveaway win,well done!

    ReplyDelete

Oh you are so sweet! I really appreciate that you take the time to shout out to me! I love reading every comment but I am hopeless at replying. Thanks for stopping by and come back again.