Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter


Happy Easter! I hope yours was great and filled with choc bunnies.

I made a chocolate mud cake which turned out not too bad.


We've got a little stash of bunnies. They're delicious.

Looky here. Some goodies I bought recently on sale:
hot glue gun, bobbins, ribbon and all-purpose thread.
The kids went psycho so I had to leave Spotlight before I could grab any fabric :(
I'm going to try some new patterns for Winter as it's getting rather chilly here.
Might stick to kiddy sewing for a bit.
I don't want to sound like a broken record but I really do want to have another go at knitting a cardigan or something for the baby. I am just terrible at counting rows so I really must use my row counter. Knitting is so therapeutic.

The kids will be starting daycare this week so I hope it all goes well.

It means more time for me at home if only baby J will sleep longer than her cat naps.

Signing off for now.

2 comments:

  1. Happy easter kim xxx

    good luck with daycare hopefully it will go smoothly and give you some important sewing time hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter and enjoy the bunnies - yumm red tulip is the best - hope day care goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Oh you are so sweet! I really appreciate that you take the time to shout out to me! I love reading every comment but I am hopeless at replying. Thanks for stopping by and come back again.