Ann Bag



Happy Birthday Sis!!! We were as thick as thieves as children together and I hope your 30th is really fantastic. You deserve it.

I finished the bag today. It was so much faster than my first bag and I really love this one. The fabric is a Japanese cotton: Seven Berry Trees. My sister is a gardener and I worry each time I see her pulling out her mobile and keys from her pockets. This bag is the perfect size to fit purse, camera, mobile and keys. Plus a bit of room for snacks or small scarf.

I have taken pics of the method in this madness and I'll post it soon as a tutorial.

Comments

  1. oooo that is lovely!
    but your comments about yoru sis are even lovelier!
    I love my sisters too, its wonderful to have them around

    Im sure she will love that bag its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is soooo lovely. Lucky sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am loving this bag very VERY much!

    Thanks for popping in over at the blog last week- what a nice surprise after returning home from vacation! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful bag. I'm loving your taste in fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh you are so sweet! I really appreciate that you take the time to shout out to me! I love reading every comment but I am hopeless at replying. Thanks for stopping by and come back again.

Popular Posts