I knew it would happen one day, I got tagged (finally) by Iris at IdeySpidey...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
so here goes...
1. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers
2. I really want to have white teeth
3. My pet hate are people who whinge about nothing important and forget there's people in far worse situations in life
4. I love my sleep and despite this I want 4 kids or more, hee hee
5. I can drive manual
6. I love watching Gilmore Girls
Cool. So how was that?
I spent some time this morning sewing up my hand bag. I learnt a few things like you should sew in your pocket before you sew up your lining. I still need to sew up the handles with bias tape. I'm going to have a go at making my own from a tutorial I found from Sew Mama Sew. I really love that site. Here are some pics of how my project is going...
Anyway, I have to go as my 7mth old is crying as he's cutting a second tooth and my daughter really should be having her nap instead of playing with Playdoh.